Uttarakhand: The body was hanged after killing the wife, the accused was arrested by the police

In Uttarakhand, the police has arrested the husband for the murder of a woman resident of Khandkhil village of Paithani police station area of ​​Pauri. According to the police, the accused had killed his wife in a domestic dispute. Later he also hatched a conspiracy to make it look like suicide.

On September 18, Revenue Sub-Inspector Sunil Singh had informed in the police station Paithani that Pushkar Singh Rawat’s wife had committed suicide by hanging in village Khandkhil. According to the police, the woman had a noose mark on her neck and there was no other injury mark on her body.

The next day forensic team reached the spot and collected evidence. SHO Pratap Singh said that on September 19, the woman’s brother Vinod Singh Chauhan had filed a case accusing the brother-in-law of murder. SSP Pauri P Renuka Devi had directed for investigation on all aspects in the case. Told that the husband was strictly interrogated in the investigation, then he confessed to the murder. The police arrested the accused on Monday.
According to the police, on September 18, there was a dispute between the husband and wife over some issue. In this dispute, the husband had strangled his wife to death with a sardine and later hanged her dead body. After this the accused informed the neighbors and relatives that his wife had committed suicide. However, during police interrogation, he confessed to the murder.
Teenager injured in assault dies in hospital
In Mangalore, a seriously injured teenager died during treatment. The police is now preparing to convert the case of attempt to murder into murder. It is also looking for the attackers.

Upendra Malik, a resident of Vasant Vihar of Kotwali area, had told the police that he does a contract in the Jal Sansthan. His nephew Nikhil (17) also lived with him. In the afternoon of September 13, his nephew had an altercation with another contractor, Arvind. In the evening, Arvind along with his labor attacked the nephew sleeping in the room, in which he was seriously injured. He was admitted to Roorkee Civil Hospital in critical condition.

Seeing his condition critical, doctors referred him to AIIMS Rishikesh. On the basis of Tahrir, the police had registered a case of attempt to murder against Arvind and several unidentified persons. Nikhil died during treatment late Sunday evening. On Monday, the family members met the police and demanded to register a case of murder. Trainee CO Osin Joshi told that preparations are being made to convert the case into murder sections.

Related Posts