India has completed its transition from iodine deficiency to iodine replete status. It is believed that iodine supplementation can cause a spurt in autoimmune thyroid dysfunction and hypothyroidism, by making the thyroid gland more susceptible to damage by body’s own immune system. The Continue Reading
Home Posts tagged Thyroid Disorders
- Tableau by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs showcases tribal welfare through quality education in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- ADDRESS TO THE NATION BY THE HON’BLE PRESIDENT OF INDIA SMT. DROUPADI MURMU ON THE EVE OF THE 74TH REPUBLIC DAY
- Self-acceptance: change or challenge
- Education is the art of making man ethical.
- Heart attack in 40s: Exercising more and not exercising, both can be responsible for heart attack
No comments to show.
- Republic Day
- Uttar Pradesh