Rajasthan: Aug 27. After surviving covid-19 , Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot said in a twit on August 27 that, “Since yesterday, I was having severe pain in my chest, post Covid. I have just got my CT-NGO done in SMS Hospital.” He also stated “angioplasty will be done. I am happy that Continue Reading
Home Posts tagged Rajasthan Chief Minister
- Tableau by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs showcases tribal welfare through quality education in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- ADDRESS TO THE NATION BY THE HON’BLE PRESIDENT OF INDIA SMT. DROUPADI MURMU ON THE EVE OF THE 74TH REPUBLIC DAY
- Self-acceptance: change or challenge
- Education is the art of making man ethical.
- Heart attack in 40s: Exercising more and not exercising, both can be responsible for heart attack
No comments to show.
- Republic Day
- Uttar Pradesh