“India is implementing the largest immunisation programme globally where we annually cover more than 3 crore pregnant women and 2.6 crore children through the Universal Immunisation Programme (UIP)”. Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare stated while launching Continue Reading
Home Posts tagged Health ministry
- Tableau by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs showcases tribal welfare through quality education in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- ADDRESS TO THE NATION BY THE HON’BLE PRESIDENT OF INDIA SMT. DROUPADI MURMU ON THE EVE OF THE 74TH REPUBLIC DAY
- Self-acceptance: change or challenge
- Education is the art of making man ethical.
- Heart attack in 40s: Exercising more and not exercising, both can be responsible for heart attack
No comments to show.
- Republic Day
- Uttar Pradesh