The day is celebrated to honor the legendary hockey player, Major Dhyan Chand Singh. 29th August happens to be the birth anniversary of Dhyan Chand, who made India proud by his extraordinary sporting skills.Continue Reading
Home Posts tagged 29th august
- Tableau by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs showcases tribal welfare through quality education in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- ADDRESS TO THE NATION BY THE HON’BLE PRESIDENT OF INDIA SMT. DROUPADI MURMU ON THE EVE OF THE 74TH REPUBLIC DAY
- Self-acceptance: change or challenge
- Education is the art of making man ethical.
- Heart attack in 40s: Exercising more and not exercising, both can be responsible for heart attack
No comments to show.
- Republic Day
- Uttar Pradesh