The recovery came against the continued strength of the dollar index, which was trading close to 107 The rupee on Thursday recovered some lost ground against the dollar following the fall in crude oil prices and the Reserve Bank of India’s measures aimed at attracting dollar flows and stemming Continue Reading
Home Archive by category currency
- Tableau by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs showcases tribal welfare through quality education in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- ADDRESS TO THE NATION BY THE HON’BLE PRESIDENT OF INDIA SMT. DROUPADI MURMU ON THE EVE OF THE 74TH REPUBLIC DAY
- Self-acceptance: change or challenge
- Education is the art of making man ethical.
- Heart attack in 40s: Exercising more and not exercising, both can be responsible for heart attack
No comments to show.
- Republic Day
- Uttar Pradesh