The recovery came against the continued strength of the dollar index, which was trading close to 107 The rupee on Thursday recovered some lost ground against the dollar following the fall in crude oil prices and the Reserve Bank of India’s measures aimed at attracting dollar flows and stemming Continue Reading
Home Archive by category currency
- S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), 29 July, 2022
- Union AYUSH Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurates AYUSH Building Complex in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra The word Yoga means ‘union’; Prime Minister has united people from across the globe through the International Yoga Day- AYUSH Minister
- Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0 organizes SwachhTalks episode on ‘Managing Plastic Waste’.
- COVID – 19 Vaccination Update – Day 561 India’s cumulative vaccination coverage crosses 204.23 Crore More than 27 lakh Vaccine doses administered today till 7 pm
- Direct flight between Delhi and Deoghar flagged-off
No comments to show.
- Republic Day
- Uttar Pradesh